Four of a family die in Samastipur fire

Patna,(BiharTimes): Four members of a trader’s family, including two women, were killed in a fire that broke out in the house in Samastipur on the intervening night of Thursday-Friday.

The fire, in the house of Sunil Dua in Ghose Lane is suspected to have been caused by short circuit

The fire gutted the whole house and the deceased, who had been sleeping, could not escape.

Only Dua’s son Shivam (25) managed to come out.

The deceased were, Dua, his wife Saroj (45), his father Ramlal Dua (70) and Baby Sethi (65), a relative.



comments powered by Disqus

traffic analytics