7th Bihar Science Conference 2018 concluded very successfully on 6th December 2018 with positive notes. Sri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Hon'ble Minister for Electronics & IT and Law & Justice, Govt. of India inaugurated the conference on 4th December 2018 at College of Commerce, Arts and Science, Patna at 11 am. Dr. Vijay P. Bhatkar , a well known Computer Scientist, popularly known as Father of India's first super computer "PARAM" and chancellor of Nalanda University Gave Inaugural keynote address in this conference in front of more than 500 scientists and academicians of India and abroad. Prof. M.S Swaminathan, a well known agricultural Scientist popularly known as Father of India's Green revolution gave Video address during the Inaugural session of the conference
A concluding ceromoney was organised at college of Commerce today in the conference room to present 6 six Young Scientist awards, 14 best oral presenter award, 12 poster presenter awards 1 special award to the participants of 7th Bihar Science Conference 2018 which was recently concluded on 6th December 2018. The award was given by its Principal Prof.(Dr.) Tapan Kumar Shandiliya, former principal of the college Prof. Jainendra Kumar, and RMRI Scientist (Dy Director) Dr. Diwakar Singh Dinesh.
The names of the Young Scientist awadees are Archana Kumari (Senior Researcher, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur), Rekha Panda (CSIR-Senior Research Fellow, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur), Areeba Fatima, Research Scholar, Dept. of Physics( IIT Patna), Isha Gaurav (Research Scholar , Magadh University, Bodh Gaya), Pankaj Kumar Pandey(Research Scholar, Gaya College, Gaya), Aparna Das, Research Scholar(Dept. Of Psychology, L.N.Mithla University, Darbhanga) etc. On this occasion, all 35 volunteer were felicited by the organising team by medal and appreciation crtificates.
Bibhuti Bikramaditya, Chairman of B.Brains Development Society thanked organising committee members, hosting committee, technical committee and voulntees for their valuable contribution in organising event. While releasing “Letter of thanks” , he announced following important result and conclusion of the conference.
Some Important Results and Conclusion
1. Six young Scientist Awards were given to the best presentations during the conference. In addition, 12 Best poster and 14 Oral Presentation were also awarded to budding scientists. BiharBrains will promote all awardee in building their career.
2. Indian Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) Bihar Chapter will be formed to promote Bihar Electronics Manufacturing Industry under Ministry of Electronics and IT, Govt. of India.
3. IESA will also help in establishing ISRO Center for Excellence in Bihar for which Initial talks have already started.
4. PCB Manufacturing , Testing and Asssembly Proto Lab proposal given by BiharBrains will be sent by IESA to the ministry for establishment of this Lab which will also help to Manufacture PCB for LED assembly houses and one layer PCB Design.
4. CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur may help in establishing Electronics waste recycling Center in Patna and Training can also be provided to promote such industry in Bihar.
5. Technology Commercialization will be done under banner of “Center for advanced Technology and Research” established by the society. The center will give space to all young scientists’ awardee and best presenters to be part of this organization.