Hello! Welcome to fake reviews examples


fake reviews examples

better at a question.... How do you do, and could they really like to see you? For a new study will

fake reviews examples

5/10. gaming online 888.

fake reviews examples

For example, some sportsbooks will boast about how much money was bet during the Super Bowl or March Madness. Handle is also used as the percentage wagered on each side of a single bet, like a Carolina Hurricanes-Tampa Bay Lightning game.

cabinet nod for tripartite mou for transfer of buxar power plant


patna,(bihartimes): the state cabinet on monday approved a proposal to sign a tripartite memorandum of understanding (mou) with sutlej hydro power corporation, a joint venture of himachal pradesh government and the union government, for transfer of buxar thermal power project at chausa to it from the buxar electricity company private ltd. sutlej hydro power corporation is expected to get coal linkage for this 1320mw (2x660 mw) project.

according to the principal secretary, cabinet coordination, vijay prakash, under the mou, bihar would have 85% share of the power generated from chausa project whereas sutlej power corporation would get the rest 15%. the site selection and geo-technic research for the project has been done and a detailed project report has already been prepared.

he said airport authority of india’s clearance regarding the height of the chimney of the thermal power station and water linkage clearance from the central water commission have already been taken.

the cabinet also gave its nod for the creation of bihar grid company ltd for which an agreement would be signed between the bihar state power (holding) company ltd or its associate company and power grid corporation of india ltd (pgcil), in a bid to strengthen the power transmission system in the state.

vijay prakash said the decision to set up such a company was taken recently at a meeting to review different transmission projects in the state. the new company would function on build, own and operate (boo) basis for strengthening the power transmission system in the state. a better electricity transmission system is expected to enhance power availability.

the cabinet decided that the state government would bear the difference between the cost of solar power purchased from solar power companies and the cost of power purchased from conventional thermal power companies under the scheme “niche machli upar bijlee”. the difference of cost would be measured on the basis of price of power purchased by the bihar state power (holding) company ltd from a 150mw solar power firm and a 100mw conventional thermal power firm, through competitive bidding, prakash said. this is to be done to promote solar power generation under the renewable energy source promotion policy.

the cabinet also approved rs 24.63 crore for the acquisition of 100 acres of land for the gaya international airport by providing this amount to the infrastructure development authority. the authority would transfer the developed infrastructure free to airport authority of india for its use.

the cabinet also took a couple of other decisions. it decided to remove the caste “khatve” from the list of extremely backward castes for the purpose of job reservation on the basis of recommendation of the bihar commission of backward classes.

it also approved release of rs 4.5 crore for bearing the cost of creation of 154 posts at the bihar open school education and examination board. it approved the release of rs 13 crore for the annual payment of salary to the newly-created 54 posts of class iii and class iv for the establishment of udakishanganj subdivisional court in madhepura district. it also released rs 2.5 crore for the establishment and other costs of bihar state human rights commission.

it also approved the extension of contract of doctor-teachers in the college and revised and increased the special allowance of spg engaged in the security of chief minister and former chief minister to rs 5,000 per month from earlier rs 2,500 which was 30 per cent of their salary.

why amazon has a fake review problem



comments powered by disqus


traffic analytics

fake amazon reviews
getting paid amazon reviews 监所信息导航